Bluesignature Case Study
1. 1) images is not showing correctly on site and also make option to see image in a large version.
2) we need a nice rotating banner and design for the home page
3) shipping modules which should calculate shipping
4) change all buttons like add to cart and other buttons on site
5) a easy way to upload and update products (bulk and individual)
6) a nice log in page
8) model numbers should not show on page
9) all items should get a catalog number besides the model # and the catalog number should show on page for costumers
10) similar products should show on each page
11) as we have a lot collections we need a page for collection set and need a easy way to add to each collection products matches to this collection
12) categories should expend automatically when moving mouse on it
13) a place where to add promo codes during checkout (and of course a way we can create promos)
14) gift wrap and gift note option during checkout (and we should be able to select which product to offer gift option)
15) we should be able to select which item should show In-Stock on website or Limited or nothing
16) in each item page should be a link to the entire collection of this item or to other same product (example if customer looks at a candlestick it should be a link to all candlesticks etc.)
17) a gift certificate page
18) all orders should have a order number and a place where customer can see tracking info. or status in their account
19) each item should be able to upload multiple images
20) on the tab should not show model number and price
2. After reviewing the two homepage drafts, the client said he preferred draft 2, but he seemed just be 100% satisfied with the background and he required to change the Logo to be more attracting, to change a different color of the price for products, to change the layout in some different ways.
3. By checking the inner page drafts, the client hoped all the sub categories could display so that he could know the real effect.
﹒The CCJK SOLUTION
1. CCJK assigned a very skilled and professional designer and a programmer to complete this project. For the first step the designer would design homepage. To make sure of the high quality, the designer designed two types of homepage drafts for the client’s reference and choice.
2. The designer made the revisions accordingly and provided the homepage draft to the client for reference, but the client was not sure if the logo needed to be with 3 stars or without stars, so he hoped the designer to design two types of drafts (with stars & no star) for him to reference again. There’s not any problem for CCJK to do this as CCJK’s commitment is doing unlimited revision until the client’s 100% satisfaction. After about 8 times revisions, the client felt totally satisfied. Then, the website development went into the second step to make the inner design drafts accordingly.
3. CCJK replied that all the sub categories could not display in the drafts but in the real pages while developing the real website. The client could reference it then and for every revision of the client, CCJK would make accordingly until the client felt totally satisfied in each step.
Founded in the year 2000, CCJK of highly skilled professionals from around the Asia-Pacific region has formed an elite engineering group that is youthful, dedicated, knowledgeable and deeply rooted in the sense of responsibility. If needed, we can provide the client a test account of the back-end, in which they can know the details about the website during its development. CCJK always insist that winning the clients’ trust and confidence in this manner is of paramount importance to the very existence of an organization. CCJK is dedicated to customizing its services to meet the needs of each individual client. For every project, no matter it is large or small, sophisticated or trivial, the whole team is committed to work synchronized to make the project mutually successful, both for the client and CCJK.
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others