WITT- Gasetechnik GmbH & Co KG
WITT- Gasetechnik GmbH & Co KG has translation requests for the language combination, German into Simplified ChineseDownload Case Study
WITT- Gasetechnik GmbH & Co KG is a manufacturer of gas-related equipment that meets the highest quality requirements. It began some 75 years ago, with flashback arrestors for cutting and welding.
Facts & Figures:
1. Founded in 1945
2. Family business in 3rd generation
3. Approx. 200 employees
4. Located in Witten, Germany
5. Global network of subsidiaries and partners
6. Customers in more than 100 countries
7. Products 'Made in Germany'
8. Comprehensive quality management
Today, WITT offers a complete range of gas safety and control equipment. These products include;
2. Gas analyzers and metering systems and
3. Package leak detection systems.
With this wide array of products, WITT has developed from a two man business to a world market leader.
The WITT headquarters are in Witten, Germany. More than half of the turnover comes from export. Still a family-owned business, WITT, through its subsidiary companies and partners, now operates worldwide. The requirements and demands of their customers are central to their activities.
It is flexible, fast-reacting and strives to offer the best possible service. They enjoy long-term partnerships with customers and suppliers based on fairness. As a truly international company they embrace all cultures.
WITT- Gasetechnik GmbH & Co KG has translation requests for the language combination, German into Simplified Chinese, and the documents fall into two main categories:
1. Technical data sheets and general materials such as website content
2. Press releases.
The former are usually in the InDesign format while the latter often come in the Microsoft Word format.
Read Also: German Translation Services
The challenges brought by this client's requests fall into the following aspects:
1. This client has a high demand on the correct use of terms in the gas safety and control industry, hence a strict requirement regarding the translator's relevant industry background.
2. The client herself has special language style preferences and it is not easy to catch it at first time cooperation as this matter is quite subjective. Translators will have to learn and get familiar with the style that the client is expecting.
3. The client sometimes gives feedback or update instructions a long time after a project is finished, asking to do some extra revision on previous documents.
Based on the in-depth understanding of the challenges we face with this client's projects, CCJK put great efforts in the following aspects:
1. We developed a glossary sheet from all the translations we have conducted and sent it to the client for approval. After that, the glossary has been implemented as a term base for each new project.
2. We implemented two special steps throughout the German translation process in order to improve our language. The first step is completed by translators who are professional in this technical domain, while the second step focuses on polishing the language.
3. CCJK offers client-friendly services and strives to meet client's requirements as much as we can. Regardless of the time, we archive the project materials carefully and provide updates as demanded by the client.
1. The glossary sheet we are maintaining and expanding, is a valuable asset for the client, working out perfectly for all the following projects as well as ensuring consistency.
2. The client is willing to give comments and opinions on how the language shall be polished and in the end is satisfied with the second step. The final translations are fluent and comfortable to read yet with no sacrifice in the technical aspect.
3. This can be seen as an important after-sales service for our client which greatly elevates the satisfaction degree from our clients and builds up CCJK reputation as a responsible translation services supplier.
Take a look at how we helped our client by localizing their project for German language. Click here to read the complete case study
Founded in 2000 and born for Internet, CCJK is a highly trusted professional e-services company supported by more than 12,000 talented linguists, engineers, designers and programmers who work as a super organized team. From language translation to desktop publishing and graphic design, to software localization and website development, to SEO and user guide, to corporate eLearning, we strive to provide one-stop solution to help the client gain competitive edges.
We rely on streamlined and sophisticated process to ensure fast and quality delivery. By trusting CCJK’s one stop solution, you need only focus on your core business, win market share and maximize your profit in the simplest and soonest way.
More Case Studies
After several projects reviews, and a request from our side to share our certific...
WITT- Gasetechnik GmbH & Co KG has translation requests for the language combinat...
See how our clients rate us
I will use CCJK in the future and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for language translation services.
Kim ClarkMarketing Manager, EnBIO
I appreciate all your hard work on this. We will definitely use your company again in the future.
Your service was excellent. I had native language speakers review the finished content and they informed me the quality was excellent. I will definitely be using your service in the future.
The first proofs were the final documents. We had no changes. This is our 2nd time using this vendor and we will use again. Thanks!
SherryManager Marketing Dept.
We are extremely happy that it was such a quick translation, as well your quick response at all moments! Great Service. We will for sure be using your services in future. Thank you!
Aida MajzoubExecutive Assistant
Your service is great and we are very happy to work with you. We will send you in the next time some new work.
Great experience all around. Very good work and service. I would highly recommend them.
Rick WongThe Dohring Company & MarketSurveys
Thank you so much (and also to the translators). It’s been such a pleasure working with CCJK. I will definitely recommend it to anyone that would require translation services.