Convert the current blog into a “Chinese wiki” on the lighting industry with original content created based on the keyword base by our inhouse copywriters.Download Case Study
Lighting55 was established in 2004, it is a branch of the European lamps and lanterns and power group Co., LTD., we set up the office in Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA. It has its own warehouse in the United States and Germany. All the goods which will be shipped to China are in Germany. All lighting lamps and lanterns in the website are 100% pure manual in the original and of leading European design manufacturer. Our lamps by UPS air express, deliver within a few days.
For the customer’s convenience, it has set up the customer service center in China, to provide you on Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 7 PM service, they are happy to provide the customer the best service.
It also took part in the “New York ICFF” like “Frankfurt lamps and architecture” “milan lamps exhibition” and several other major lighting fair. Every year we can capture the lamps and lanterns of the most novel design inspiration and of the latest fashion trends, and put them in the our website, everything is only for you.
For many years, we have been in the United States to improve for us to make A of the bureau (excellent) evaluation and proud. Our main customers are: the twentieth century fox, Las Vegas metropolitan, Las Vegas city center, the German bank, macy’s, Australia’s some design studio, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
1. solve indexation issues on Baidu (currently only 1100 pages indexed by Baidu, while Google indexes 20,600 pages, nearly 20 times as much);
2. conduct keyword mining using our own Chinese keyword research tool built on Baidu’s API, which generates the most accurate keyword data available, and build a comprehensive industrial keyword base that contains both generic and longtail keywords of the lighting industry;
3. do content optimization to optimize the site content for both Chinese visitors and search engine spiders, including page title, description, content, anchor text and so on;
4. recognize internal link structure, to assign more internal links to category pages (product category, brand , designer);
5. solve duplicate content issues, like the pages with URLs containing “index.php”;
6. convert the current blog into a “Chinese wiki” on the lighting industry with original content created based on the keyword base by our inhouse copywriters , to maximize traffic from longtail keywords;
7. do link development;
8. conduct data analysis using Google analytics, to maximize the site’s conversion rates, and give advices on optimizing the payment process based on the data, if necessary;
9. submit monthly report with key metrics to illustrate the performance;
10. conduct competitive analysis and include it in the monthly report.
11. obtain at least 300 backlinks from industry related websites – blogs – which comply with the new Google requirements after their Panda update (no stuffed link pages etc – only links from pages where there is good quality content on Home improvement or similar to lighting)
12. give advice only – on what should be improved on usability of website to attract Chinese buyer –
﹒The CCJK SOLUTION:
1. CCJK assigned two skilled and professional SEO engineers and a veteran Magento engineer to do this job. They could finish all the 12 items as required.
2. As the website has been translated to Chinese before, but the localization was not well and there were still many words remaining to be translated. CCJK assigned a translator to do the translations and a proofreader to review the original Chinese contents and an engineer to do the edition directly on the website.
3. The client required CCJK to design a banner for his website. Then the designer helped to do this and the client felt satisfied with it.
CCJK BASIC TECHNIQUES ON SEO:
1. Website Analysis
2. Keyword Research
3. HTML Validation Checking
4. SEO Consulting
5. Extensive Competitive Analysis For Better Search Engine Ranking Performance
6. SEO Copywriting
7. Image Optimization
8. Creation Of Meta Information(Title, Description, Keywords)
9. Creation Of Robots File
10. Search Engine Submission By Hand To All The Major Search Engines
11. Site Map For Better Crawling Of Your Site
12. Link Popularity Building(SEO Friendly Links, No Paid Links)
13. Setup Website Analytics And Baidu Analytics(Baidu Tongji)
14. Social Bookmarking Services
15. Create Blog or Forum And Update Articles
16. Social Media Link Building(SEO Friendly Links, No Paid Links)
Read Also: Funny Chinese Translations
Founded in the year 2000, CCJK of highly skilled professionals from around the Asia-Pacific region has formed an elite engineering group that is youthful, dedicated, knowledgeable and deeply rooted in the sense of responsibility. CCJK always insist that winning the clients’ trust and confidence in this manner is of paramount importance to the very existence of an organization. CCJK is dedicated to customizing its services to meet the needs of each individual client. For every project, no matter it is large or small, sophisticated or trivial, the whole team is committed to work synchronized to make the project mutually successful, both for the client and CCJK.
Take a look at how we helped our client by localizing their project for Chinese language. Click here to read the complete case study
More Case Studies
After several projects reviews, and a request from our side to share our certific...
WITT- Gasetechnik GmbH & Co KG has translation requests for the language combinat...
See how our clients rate us
I will use CCJK in the future and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for language translation services.
Kim ClarkMarketing Manager, EnBIO
I appreciate all your hard work on this. We will definitely use your company again in the future.
Your service was excellent. I had native language speakers review the finished content and they informed me the quality was excellent. I will definitely be using your service in the future.
The first proofs were the final documents. We had no changes. This is our 2nd time using this vendor and we will use again. Thanks!
SherryManager Marketing Dept.
We are extremely happy that it was such a quick translation, as well your quick response at all moments! Great Service. We will for sure be using your services in future. Thank you!
Aida MajzoubExecutive Assistant
Your service is great and we are very happy to work with you. We will send you in the next time some new work.
Great experience all around. Very good work and service. I would highly recommend them.
Rick WongThe Dohring Company & MarketSurveys
Thank you so much (and also to the translators). It’s been such a pleasure working with CCJK. I will definitely recommend it to anyone that would require translation services.