The client required us to check if the comments he received are totally right. And the original translation is correctly translated.Download Case Study
The client has a brand name of organic tea has already been translated into Chinese by other translator, but he got several comments about the previous translation! Even if the words separately seem to be well translated, the comments are showing that it doesn’t mean anything! Therefore the client required us to check if the comments he received are totally right. And the original translation is correctly translated.
Our linguistic lead has checked the previous translation carefully and found that the translation was in Traditional Chinese. However, the client emphasized that the product is only used for Mainland of China, not Hongkong or Taiwan market. Moreover, the original Chinese translation was a literal translation, not a creative translation for an organic drink. The brand name sounds like an infusion for medical.
In view of our professional comments, the client hoped that we could entitle a brilliant Chinese name for the newly launched organic tea.
1. Before titling, our account manager and PM did a lot of research for the client’s product. We knew that the brand name of organic tea is originated from a nutritional philosophy in the form of four contemporary drinks with natural ingredients and beneficial properties: Hydration, Energy, Serenity and Vitality. And the organic tea is a source of antioxidants, low Calorie, no preservatives and no artificial colorants. It is a refreshing and healthy drink. Thus all the elements should be considered in the project.
2. Mailed to all of our linguists and asked them to give a name based on the concepts of the organic tea and the client’s requirements;
3. The client wanted a Chinese brand name only with 3 characters, the name should be clear, concrete and easy to remember.
4. Sorted out the names given from our professional linguists and product managers and picked out 5 of them, then recommended to the client.
5. We have sent 5 brilliant names along with the titling reasons and explanation for each name to our client. Finally the client got his favorite name.
Read Also: The Amazing English Translation of Jay Chou’s Chinese Style Songs(Two)
Founded in 2000 and born for Internet, CCJK is a highly trusted professional e-Services company supported by more than 2,000 talented linguists, engineers, designers and programmers who work as a super organized team. From language translation, desktop publishing, graphic design, software localization, website development, SEO, user guide to corporate eLearning, we provide one stop solution to help client gain competitive edge. We rely on streamlined and sophisticated process to ensure fast and quality delivery. By trusting CCJK’s one stop solution, you need only focus on your core business, win market share and maximize your profit in simplest and soonest way.
Take a look at how we helped our client by localizing their project for Chinese language. Click here to read the complete case study
More Case Studies
After several projects reviews, and a request from our side to share our certific...
WITT- Gasetechnik GmbH & Co KG has translation requests for the language combinat...
See how our clients rate us
I will use CCJK in the future and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for language translation services.
Kim ClarkMarketing Manager, EnBIO
I appreciate all your hard work on this. We will definitely use your company again in the future.
Your service was excellent. I had native language speakers review the finished content and they informed me the quality was excellent. I will definitely be using your service in the future.
The first proofs were the final documents. We had no changes. This is our 2nd time using this vendor and we will use again. Thanks!
SherryManager Marketing Dept.
We are extremely happy that it was such a quick translation, as well your quick response at all moments! Great Service. We will for sure be using your services in future. Thank you!
Aida MajzoubExecutive Assistant
Your service is great and we are very happy to work with you. We will send you in the next time some new work.
Great experience all around. Very good work and service. I would highly recommend them.
Rick WongThe Dohring Company & MarketSurveys
Thank you so much (and also to the translators). It’s been such a pleasure working with CCJK. I will definitely recommend it to anyone that would require translation services.