There are a total of 6500 gaming texts to be translated. The client added some specific requirements about the translation such as numbers at the beginning of each line should be kept.Download Case Study
MADFINGER Games.a.s wanted to translate its gaming text from English to Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, German, French, Italian. CCJK team made a careful analysis and assigned the project to our relevant translators.
The services including:
English to Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, German, French, Italian translation.
Our solution for language translation:
1. All translation tasks were finished by native translators with abundant experience. Furthermore, CCJK ran a strict TEP (Translation, Editing and Proofreading) by 3 different linguists to make sure of top quality.
2. There are a total of 6500 gaming texts to be translated. The client added some specific requirements about the translation such as numbers at the beginning of each line should be kept, it is necessary to keep an approx. length of lines, etc.
3. CCJK team passed this information to relevant translators and made sure that the translators were well noted of the requirements. During the process of translation, some translators raised some questions such as whether the texts should be translated in a normal way or informal way.
4. And the translators suggested that translation should be in a informal way due to their past experience. The client agreed with the advice. The translators raised some other questions such as WEAPONS, SHOP ITEMS, HATS, SKINS,TECH as well as the name of the ZONES and the MAPS” should be translated or not.
5. According to the translators’ past experience, these words were not translated and kept in English. The client thought this was a good question and had a discussion with their own team.
6. The final result was that the client preferred the words should be translated. With a good mutual communication and understanding, the projects were completed within 10 working days as promised.
7. Thanks to strict TEP procedure, the gaming texts were well translated into target languages. Eventually, the client said that the coding and the translation is ok. The client made no revisions towards our translation file and commented” I am very happy to work with your team again” .
Located in beautiful Brno, Czech Republic, MADFINGER Games brings together a team of veteran game developers. MADFINGER’s portofolio includes many popular games, previously worked on big budget AAA titles for PC, XBOX, PS2, PS3, XBOX360. Committed to providing the highest quality software for the mobile platform, MADFINGER Games’ mission is game development with a focus on gameplay and player experience, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. MADFINGER Games’ goal is to create console quality games for mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction.
Read Also: Case Study—Interpretation of English to Chinese in the Dubai Event
Founded in 2000 and born for Internet, CCJK is a highly trusted professional e-Services company supported by more than 2,000 talented linguists, engineers, designers and programmers who work as a super organized team. From language translation, desktop publishing, graphic design, software localization, website development, SEO, user guide to corporate eLearning, we provide one stop solution to help client gain competitive edge. We rely on streamlined and sophisticated process to ensure fast and quality delivery. By trusting CCJK’s one stop solution, you need only focus on your core business, win market share and maximize your profit in simplest and soonest way.
Take a look at how we helped our client by localizing their project for English language. Click here to read the complete case study
More Case Studies
After several projects reviews, and a request from our side to share our certific...
WITT- Gasetechnik GmbH & Co KG has translation requests for the language combinat...
See how our clients rate us
I will use CCJK in the future and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for language translation services.
Kim ClarkMarketing Manager, EnBIO
I appreciate all your hard work on this. We will definitely use your company again in the future.
Your service was excellent. I had native language speakers review the finished content and they informed me the quality was excellent. I will definitely be using your service in the future.
The first proofs were the final documents. We had no changes. This is our 2nd time using this vendor and we will use again. Thanks!
SherryManager Marketing Dept.
We are extremely happy that it was such a quick translation, as well your quick response at all moments! Great Service. We will for sure be using your services in future. Thank you!
Aida MajzoubExecutive Assistant
Your service is great and we are very happy to work with you. We will send you in the next time some new work.
Great experience all around. Very good work and service. I would highly recommend them.
Rick WongThe Dohring Company & MarketSurveys
Thank you so much (and also to the translators). It’s been such a pleasure working with CCJK. I will definitely recommend it to anyone that would require translation services.