Medical Products Localization
The target language is Simplified and Traditional Chinese. As the text is quite specialized (It’s regard to diabetes blood glucose monitoring meters and test strips).Download Case Study
We have got a localization project from a reputable medical client. The target Localized language is Simplified and Traditional Chinese. As the text is quite specialized (It’s regard to diabetes blood glucose monitoring meters and test strips), the client wants us to use well specialized translators – with proper medical and technical expertise. Therefore it is very important to impress them to get further jobs.
1) The project has been prepared based on paragraph segmentation, so we must check by Concordance search if particular parts have not been translated already as a part of another paragraphs in the past.
2) Use translated segments as well as whole TM for reference to assure consistency.
3) Any words with all caps should not be translated as well the texts in red font color.
4) Follow country unit upgrade guidelines. There should be no double spaces between words and sentences.
5) There must be no hidden carriage returns in the files.
6) The translated files must contain the same total number of rows as the English source file. No rows can be deleted or added.
7) Run spellchecker as well as QA checker verifiers by F7 and F8 before delivery.
8) Deliver segments after translation and review with status Translation Approved. Return package *sdlrpx is required for the final delivery.
9) In case of any questions during project, we shall record them into the offered Query Report and send the client that file by e-mail without any delay.
Read Also: Interpretation and Chinese-English Translation
1) To ensure the translation is linguistically accurate and the terminologies are conveyed in a proper way, CCJK selected native translator resources who have medical master degree to work on this localization project. We added an independent review for the translated texts.
2) As the client is very demanding for the translation quality, CCJK project managers guided the translators through all stages of working process. PM will also draft out the detailed instructions and medical translate style for translators.
3) Since there has a list of product names as well as Caps and red words should not to be translated, we added them into term base to follow.
4) CCJK strictly followed the client’s specific guidelines and made timely delivery.
With 12 yeas growth and development, CCJK provides a wide range of Localization/Translation and Graphic/Web Design services to help organizations expand their businesses internationally into every corner of the world. With a dedicated team of highly qualified and disciplined professionals who are equipped with cutting-edge techniques, our mission is to arrange and optimize adequate resources to deliver the best quality in the most reasonable lead time. We cherish quality as much as efficiency and never sacrifice these values by accepting unrealistic projects or deadlines. Quality and customer satisfaction are our main priorities! If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Chelsea at [email protected]
Take a look at how we helped our client by localizing their project for Chinese language. Click here to read the complete case study
More Case Studies
After several projects reviews, and a request from our side to share our certific...
WITT- Gasetechnik GmbH & Co KG has translation requests for the language combinat...
See how our clients rate us
I will use CCJK in the future and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for language translation services.
Kim ClarkMarketing Manager, EnBIO
I appreciate all your hard work on this. We will definitely use your company again in the future.
Your service was excellent. I had native language speakers review the finished content and they informed me the quality was excellent. I will definitely be using your service in the future.
The first proofs were the final documents. We had no changes. This is our 2nd time using this vendor and we will use again. Thanks!
SherryManager Marketing Dept.
We are extremely happy that it was such a quick translation, as well your quick response at all moments! Great Service. We will for sure be using your services in future. Thank you!
Aida MajzoubExecutive Assistant
Your service is great and we are very happy to work with you. We will send you in the next time some new work.
Great experience all around. Very good work and service. I would highly recommend them.
Rick WongThe Dohring Company & MarketSurveys
Thank you so much (and also to the translators). It’s been such a pleasure working with CCJK. I will definitely recommend it to anyone that would require translation services.