Mulitlingual Translation and Localization; Website Translation; User Guide Translation and Typesetting/Desk-top publishing; Newsletter Design and translation; Blog Design and translation
Case Study – CYBEX
CYBEX is a leading fitness manufacturer of premium exercise equipment designed to improve physical well being, function and performance. Based on a sports medicine and rehabilitation heritage, CYBEX leverages its expertise in exercise science to provide innovative and technologically differentiated products and programs.
The company is public listed whose shares are traded on the NASDAQ under CYBI.
1. BYBEX wants to localize and upgrade their website in multi-lingual languages: German, Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese.
2. The client needs to publish the brochures and user guides for their new products, translate and typeset the brochures in 10 main languages worldwide;
3. They need to create a newsletter monthly with their blog articles, and translate it into many languages.
4. They also require to create their blog site in multi-languages.
CCJK achieved all objectives desired by the client:
1. All translation tasks have been finished by native translators with abundant experience. Furthermore, we always run a strict TEP (Translation, Editing and Proofreading) by 3 different linguists to make sure of top quality.
2. Our DTP(Desktop Publishing) engineers typeset/formatted all pages in specified languages with InDesign, Framemaker and other DTP tools, then we added an additional step of proofreading before final delivery to assure it’s error free.
3. The cross-department team with translation, designing and engineering members completed the newsletter task as well under negotiation by our designated project manager: Assigning translation in multi-lingual languages first, creating the newsletter by the designer in different languages, then creating the blog site!
1. The client saved up much: “Your quote is a fair price!” said by the client representative.
2. The service quality is guaranteed by our strict work process. All translation have been checked and accepted by the client’s distributors in the target countries.
3. All tasks have been delivered timely without delaying the client’s schedules.
“I would use them for all the languages we have done in the past and new languages too. They seem to have a very good resource pool for getting the work done.
Great team to work with. Very responsive, very responsible and personable. I know I can rely on them 24/7 and I would highly recommend CCJK for your company.”
— Marybeth, client representative
“I truly appreciate your customer service. Thank You!”
— Judy, client representative
Need our services? Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com, we’re available around the clock!Tags: Mulitlingual Translation and Localization; Website Translation; User Guide Translation and Typesetting/Desk-top publishing; Newsletter Design and translation; Blog Design and translation