Here I summarize some of the phrases that most commonly used in legal documents for your reference.
1. Subject to.
1) Subject to this section，an appeal shall be brought in such manner and shall be subject to such conditions as are prescribed by this rules.
2) Subject to subsection(4)，the information referred to in section 13(2) and in section 14(2) may be required from a legal adviser as from any other person，notwithstanding that the effect of compliance with such a requirement would be to disclose any privileged information or communication．
在符合第 4 款规定的情况下，可以要求法律顾问提供第 13 (2) 和第 14 (2) 条提及的信息，就如同要求任何人提供该类信息一样，尽管遵照该类要求可能会导致披露特许信息或交流内容。
2. Without prejudice to.
1) Without prejudice to the generality of Rule 1,…
在不影响规则 1 的通用性的情况下，…
2) Without prejudice to your powers and discretions, we hereby authorize you or your agents to take the following actions:
1) In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, ”user” means…
2) Any person who by threats, persuasion or otherwise induces a witness or a party not to give evidence in any hearing before the Board commits an offence.
3) No Agreement will or any part thereof, which is in any manner revoked, shall be revived otherwise than by the re-execution thereof.
Are you looking for Legal Industry Translation? We are here for your assistance.
Take a look at how we helped our client by localizing their project for Legal Industry Translation. Click here to read the complete case study