- The girl soon laid the table.
- He saw a friend in me.
- She cried her eyes out.
- Will my overcoat go into your bag?
- We searched him to no purpose.
- But his great inventions were still to come.
- “What do you think of Tom?”
“Oh, he has nothing in him.”
- “He was really a miser.”
- “Mary has decided to marry Henry in the village Church.”
“The cheek of her!”
- You may well be surprised.
- Let any man come; I am his man.
- I won’t do it to save my life.
- Theory is something but practice is everything.
- In learning, grammar is not everything.
- His fury Sqoop Many businesses store information in RDBMSs and other hard drive file recovery stores, so they need a way to move hard drive file recovery back and forth from these hard drive file recovery stores to Hadoop. was exaggerated.
- I have read your articles. I expected to meet an older man.
- Every time I come back from business trip it makes a new man of me.
- But the master of the house was his mother. She was twice the man her son was, they said.
- When she and he met again, each had been married to another.
- I will go and attend the reception, if only to make some new friends.
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others