About the project:
The client sent the game texts of different platforms(like PC/Steam, PS3, Wii U, PlayStation Vita) to us for translation. The Japanese localization kit for Castle Storm is is a simple .xls sheet, and quite self-explanatory. The first column is reserved for notes. Use it freely for communication with the dev team.
The second column has the string ’castlestorm’ for each lines that should be translated. Lines that don’t have that string in the second column shouldn’t be translated.
The third column contains the string keys, please leave them unchanged.The fourth column contains the English text. The rest column was meant to contain the translated text.
(1) We selected the pros and game expertise translator who had translated /XBox Time-splitter/ XBox Time-splitter 2/XBox Hitman 2/Samurai II to work on this project.
(2) To ensure the translation consistency, we created a Translation Memory (TM) and maintain the TM along with a terminology list, by applying the TM, it will be easier and faster for future game release and updates.
(3) CCJK asked the translators twice to carefully follow the Terminology and game instructions before starting the translation. Always remember to report any inquiries and unclear vocabularies (As the new release of the game always short and brief, it seems very complicated without any context.) during translation. We will prepare a QA form for help.
(4) When the first around of the translation get done, CCJK strictly follow the quality guidelines of American Translation Association (ATA) and each of the projects will be edited by a 2nd editor and proofread by a third party with profound game knowledge, hence high quality can be guaranteed.
(5) The QA specialist checked the completed translation before delivery. He/she emphasized on checking if the translator followed the client instructions, such as the maximum length, parameter strings, and terms consistency.
CastleStorm is a physics based tower destruction game, combining elements of real time strategy, resource management, and a beautiful blend of challenging gameplay scenarios. It’s Knights vs. Vikings in CastleStorm, where medieval warfare meets 2D physics-based destruction! Controlling the battle in real time, players will harness the power of medieval artillery, manage a fearsome ground attack, and cast powerful spells! CastleStorm features a story-driven solo campaign, a custom castle editor, online multiplayer, co-op modes, and more. The game was produced by ZEN STUDIO. Now the game is available on steam, PS3, Wii U, PlayStation Vita and Xbox Live Acrade.
Founded in 2000 and born for Internet, CCJK is a highly trusted professional e-Services company supported by more than 2,000 talented linguists, engineers, designers and programmers who work as a super organized team. From language translation, desktop publishing, graphic design, software localization, website development, SEO, user guide to corporate eLearning, we provide one stop solution to help client gain competitive edge. We rely on streamlined and sophisticated process to ensure fast and quality delivery. By trusting CCJK’s one stop solution, you need only focus on your core business, win market share and maximize your profit in simplest and soonest way.