Logistics & Warehouse, an Advantage for Fresh Food E-commerce Enterprises over Other Rivals
Large e-commerce enterprises have kept busy making arrangements, while the small ones have been looking on with cheers since the fresh food e-commerce emerged. Obviously, the future of fresh food e-commerce is quite promising. Even though limited by such factors as cold chain, commodity standardization and etc., fresh food e-commerce has grown continuously and rapidly.
Tmall and JD are striving hard, and Amazon has came into the field of fresh food recently except for great and constant efforts made by professional platforms of fresh food, like Womai, Sf Best and etc.. Even Shandong Airlines has also begun taking a try in the cold chain market of fresh food recently. Various industries in the whole industry chain of fresh food have planned to step into fresh food e-commerce.
Overall, fresh food e-commerce promotes the development of logistics industry, and as a result, logistics & warehouse industry enters an era of new standards. These new standards are as follows:
Read Also: TRANSLATION OF FOOD-OLIVE OIL
2、高位货架及阁楼货架，提高仓库存储能力，库房空间利用率最大可提高 150% 以上;
5、自动集货及分拣系统( WCS 系统)，可视化操作，提高分拣准确率及订单处理能力。
1. Thermostatic warehouses for storing chocolate, red wine and other foods that need to be kept in constant temperatures, and special storage protection should be provided to grain, oil, rice and noodles during the period of high temperature and humidity;
2. High goods shelves and attic shelves for improving warehouse storage capacity, and warehouse space utilization rate can increase by more than 150% at most;
3. Transmission lines for eliminating the waste of time and labor caused by picking carts;
4. Multi-zone simultaneous picking mode and automatic collecting & sorting system for improving picking efficiency and reducing order processing time;
5. Automatic collecting & sorting system (WCS system) and visualized operations for improving sorting accuracy and order processing capability.
当前，业界公认的物流仓储新规范包括以上 5 点，这也是我买网继打造生鲜仓库规范之后打造的物流仓储新标准。
Currently, the new specifications for logistics storage widely recognized by the industry include the above 5 items, which is also the new standard for logistics storage created by Womai.com after its specification for warehouse of fresh foods.
The fresh food E-business has been controversial since its naissance; however, it cannot be neglected that this sector is really a blue ocean so that all major E-business platforms and each industry on the fresh food industry chain want to take a share. For traditional E-business companies, the threshold to enter the sector is higher, which is embodied in not only the supply of fresh foods but also the logistics storage, an element critical to the success or failure of a fresh food E-business company.
Now, it is a new competitive stage for companies engaging in fresh food business, i.e. the competition between logistics storage and direct supply from origin, which means the fresh food E-business companies shall develop on the principle of “fast & fresh” in the future and those unable to realize it and about to enter the sector shall re-consider their orientation.
Are you looking for Food Industry Translation? We are here for your assistance.
From: The Tmtpost
Translated by Steve & Ashley, CCJK Technologies Co.,Ltd.
In case of any mistakes, queries or advice, please send emails to [email protected]. Many thanks!
Take a look at how we helped our client by localizing their project for Catering Industry language. Click here to read the complete case study
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others