First BIT Case Study
About the project:
First BIT’s goal is to help customers grow successful businesses through the development and deployment of tailor-made software solutions designed to boost efficiency. They have lots of documents to be translated from Russian into English and German.
Since the quality is extremely important to the client, our production team paid great attention to the following instructions before final delivery.
1. The English and German translation should use a clear, objective, well-structured and accurate tone. During translation, the focuses are always on the accurate and specific conveying of the meanings. As for the marketing materials, the language should be flexible and promotional but the key technical information must be conveyed accurately.
2. The headings and titles in documentation should be translated using consistent target language structure even if the source is inconsistent in this respect. And the length of the titles cannot exceed one line as requirements.
3. Company and products names in the target language should be checked on https://www.1bit.com/
4. Careless errors, typos, missing translation, inappropriate use of punctuation, too complex and misleading language structures should be avoided.
5. Follow the client’s style guide: including company-specific instructions, grammar rules and other style considerations such as formatting notes regarding spacing, fonts, hyphenation, capitalization, etc.
6. Even though accuracy is the top thing for translation of technical materials; transliteration or word-for-word should be avoided as much as possible, especially for the marketing materials.
7. To ensure the translation quality, we must implement TEP working process and provide 3 different versions of the TEP-process files and the client will have a spot-check all the files internally.
First BIT has been providing business software solutions across Russia and the CIS for the past fourteen years. With a proven track record of more than 90,000 successfully completed projects, they are widely recognized as a market leader in providing company-specific IT solutions. First BIT is the largest 1C franchisee, offering the widest network of offices in Russia. A fifth of all projects officially registered on the 1C company website are completed by First BIT and the company have implemented customized1C: Enterprise – an integrated platform and a series of enterprising software solutions for everyday enterprise activities: various business tasks of economic and management activity, such as resource planning, finance management, accounting, HR management, logistics, CRM, SCM, MRP, MRP, etc. In addition, First BIT is certified compliant with International Quality Standard ISO 9001:2008.
Founded in 2000 and born for Internet, CCJK is a highly trusted professional e-Services company supported by more than 2,000 talented linguists, engineers, designers and programmers who work as a super organized team. From language translation, desktop publishing, graphic design, software localization, website development, SEO, user guide to corporate eLearning, we provide one stop solution to help client gain competitive edge. We rely on streamlined and sophisticated process to ensure fast and quality delivery. By trusting CCJK’s one stop solution, you need only focus on your core business, win market share and maximize your profit in simplest and soonest way. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Chelsea.email@example.com
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others