Word typographic skills collection (Part One)
Word typographic skills collection :
replaces text with pictures first of all, copy the pictures to the Clipboard, and then open the Replace dialog box. In the find what box, enter the text that will be replaced, and then type "^c" in the replace with box. (Note: input must be half-width characters, c to lower case), click replace. Description: "^c" means instruction WORD contents to the Clipboard.
A) Text replaces pictures
- Copy picture to Clipboard
- Open the Replace dialog box, in the "find what" box, enter the text that will be replaced
- In the "replace with" box, enter "^c" (Note: input must be half-width characters, c to lower case), click Replace.
Description: "^c" means in the WORD that the Clipboard replaces the contents of the "find what" box in the content. According to this principle, "^c" can also be replaced, including carriage of any visual content can be copied to the Clipboard, or even Excel tables.
B) Three ways to remove the horizontal line of the page header
- In the header, in the "format"-"borders and shading" set in the tables and borders to "none" should be used to "paragraphs"
- Same as above, just set the border color to white (there is no delete)
- In the "style" column, replace the "header" with the "body" on the line--highly recommended!
C) There would be a symbol - (two dash) this is the user do not want to see, but also one step.
- Solution: replace the above quotes with a space before the problem is solved
- Insert the date and time shortcuts
- Alt+Shift+D current dates
- Alt+Shift+T: current time
D) Convert full-width characters to half-width characters in batch
- First of all, choose all text. And then "format" → "change case". In the dialog box, select the "en", can be determined
E) Word startup parameters
- Click "start → run" command, then enter the path and parameter, such as "C: PROGRAM FILESMICROSOFT OfficeOffice 10WINWord.EXE/n ", and after that the Word is running, the commonly used parameters and functions are as follows:
- /N: Word does not create a new file when it is started.
- /A: ban plug-ins and general template start automatically.
- /M: prevent automatic execution of the macro.
- /W: start a new Word process, independent and Word process is running.
- /C: starts Word, and then call the Net meeting.
- /Q: does not display the splash screen.
- In addition to the parameters required to, we can click right mouse button on the Word shortcut icon, and then in the "target" path followed by the parameters.
F) Quickly open the last document
- If you want the Word to start automatically a document that you last edited, you can use a simple macro commands to complete this command.
- select the "Tools" menu in the "macros" menu item, click the "record a new macro" command to open "record macro" dialog box;
- "record macro" dialog box, in the "macro name" input box, type "Autoexec", click "OK";
- from the menu select "file", click on the list of recently opened files in the file name that is displayed first, and "stop recording". Save to exit. Next time when you start Word, it will automatically load last document of your work.
To Be Continue
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
We are Certified
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others