– Streamlined process to reduce overall cost while enhancing quality and consistency
All the words in the document are counted
We charge fewer words. We discount both for repetitions and for similar words (75%-99% match)
First line translation
Editing and proofreading
Post-processing and Desktop Publishing (DTP)
By streamlining the process from file preparation, translation, editing, post-processing and DTP, you can expect to:
- Save time by 50% depending on the complexity and volume of the project
- Save cost by 30% depending on the repetition rate of the source documents.
- Create and maintain critical translation assets: translation memory and glossary. Benefits from the assets in terms of cost and quality on long-term run.
- Update and release of new documentation has never been easier and faster.