Ukrainian Translation Services
Ukrainian Language Culture
Ukrainian is a language of the East Slavic subgroup of the Slavic language. It is the official state language of Ukraine. Written Ukrainian uses a variant of the Cyrillic alphabet.
Ukraine and Russian are used roughly equally across Ukraine. While the official state language of Ukraine is Ukrainian, the preferred spoken language in most cities of southern, eastern, and northern Ukraine is Russian.
Ukrainian is an Eastern Slavonic language closely related to Russian and Belarusian. It is spoken by about 51 million people in Ukraine and in many other countries, including Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Canada, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Paraguay, Poland, Romania, Russia and Slovakia.
Ukrainian belongs to Eastern group of Slavic (Slavonic) languages and is the most ancient live Slavic language, being the most closely related language to Old Slavonic, the common language of ancestors of modern Slavs as well as like Sanskrit it is one of the closest languages to the common language of the first Indo-Europeans. Ukrainian has many words which are almost identical as in Sanskrit, for instance Ukrainian “povi’trya” (air) or “vohon'” (fire).
It is the language which was spoken in medieval Kievan Rus’ kingdom (10 th – 13 th centuries). Russian is newer language and derives from Ukrainian church language (called Church Slavonic). Many of Ukrainian words you will not find in any other Slavic languge and others such as “kavun'” (water melon) or “maydan'” (square) derive from Tatar and Turkish for instance, because of historical influences.
Ukrainian Translation from CCJK
TEP (Translation, Editing and Proofreading) + Complaints Response =Quality Assurance
- Translation (T): We only contract with those native Ukrainian translators who studies language translation during their colleges with at least Bachelor’ degree and most of them are post-graduate, even PHD in the corresponding fields. They are able to use the most suitable phrase and sentences to meet your special needs with excellent organizational and communication skills on Ukrainian Translation.
- Editing (E): After initially translation, the translated files will be carefully by senior Ukrainian editor with 10 years Ukrainian translation experience.
- Proofreading (P):Another round of proofreading by a third reviewer, to check fluency of the language, basic mistakes such as typos, omissions, grammatical errors etc.
Relying on the strict Ukrainian translation quality control system, standardized Ukrainian translation operational process and unique Ukrainian translation standards, we have provided high-quality services to individuals and all types of companies ranging from small businesses ,institutions, well-known organizations and global companies to Fortune 500 companies around the world. we have signed long-term Ukrainian translation cooperation agreements with many famous Companies.
Ukrainian Translation Service
We deal with any type of documents you may need to translate into Ukrainian.
Areas of Ukrainian translation expertise:
- Medical & Health Ukrainian Translation
- Technology & Engineering Ukrainian Translation
- Finance & Banking Ukrainian Translation
- Manufacturing Ukrainian Translation
- Food & Agriculture Ukrainian Translation
- Personal Document Ukrainian Translation
- Law & Litigation Support Ukrainian Translation
- Automotive & Aerospace Ukrainian Translation
For more information please visit: www.ccjk.com
Or call us : Shenzhen + 86-755-8611-7878
Hong Kong +852-2139-5786
Read Also: Ukrainian Translation Service in CCJK
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others