The Translation of Adjective Clause II
16. The thief, who was about to escape, was caught by the police man.
17. Electronic energy that is supplied to a lamp can be turned into light energy.
18. Einstein, who worked out the famous Theory of Relativity, won the Nobel Prize in 1921.
Translation: 爱因斯坦由于提出了著名的“相对论”，于 1921 年获得了诺贝尔奖。
19. We support the open trading system which is to ultimate advantage of all.
20. Nothing is difficult in the world for anyone, who dares to scale the height.
21. How can anyone qualified to be a good teacher, who doesn’t know what the students are thinking and demanding?
Read Also: Translation skill—Shift of perspective ( I )
22. They set up a state of their own, where they could be free to keep the negroes as slaves.
23. He wishes to write an article, which will attract public attention to the air pollution in this city.
24. He likes Miss Nancy, who despises him.
25. There was no respect even for Albert Einstein(in Hitler’s country), who only want to think of the problems beyond time and space and politics.
26. I knocked the door at the red house, which opened right away.
27. They turned a deaf ear to our demands, which enraged all of us.
28. Is it the history you’re reading?
29. There was another man that seems to have answers, and that was Robert McNamara.
30. There was a man downstairs who wants to see you.
31. Yonder are the Misses Leery, who are looking out for the young officers of the heavies…
32. My first experience of bottling a lamb came towards the end of the season, when one ewe lambed a double out in the filed one afternoon.
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others