Sharing Some Vocabularies of Sports Betting (2)
Welcome come back to my blog about sharing some vocabularies of Sports Betting (2). The following content follows former one (link: https://www.ccjk.com/blog/sharing-some-vocabularies-of-sports-betting-1/) . As former one, the following sports betting vocabularies include English name, Chinese name and English translation.
21. Card room（打牌室）: The place which is supplied to play cards in a casino.
22. Chase（追牌）: In your current hand, you make sure your opponent’s cards are better than yours, but you would like to try out him. Therefore, you continue to go with.
23. Check-raise（检查 – 加注）: To check and raise after your opponent did bet.
24. Chip（筹码）: A circular sign. It shows different denominations of money. Many gamblers also call it “Check”.
25. Cinch（王牌）: Perhaps it is best hand. All of others out when it is put on the table.
26. Come hand（未完手）: This hand is not over. There are many cards to be dealt.
27. Crying Call（狂跟注）: To call when you think there is only small possibility of winning.
28. Cut the pot（减低累积奖金）: To cut some money as private or casino’s profit from each jackpot.
29. Dead Hand（死手）:The player cannot continue playing the hand because of irregular behavior.
30. Dead money（死钱）: The money that the player put into jackpot, but the player has been “anti-brand”.
31. Door Card（门牌）: The first card that is opened in the player’s hand.
32. Draw out（拿牌）: In order to improve your cards and defeat your opponent whose card is better than yours before you draw out.
33. Edge（边缘）: The one advantage what is more than that of your opponent.
34. Equity（牌值）:The value of one hand card or one combination of cards.
35. Expectation（期望值）: From a long-term point of view, the average of profit for each note (or loss).
36. Fifth Street（第五街）: The fifth card distributed to every player.
37. Flush（同花牌）:Get five cards with the same color.
38. Four-of-a-kind（四条）:Four cards with the same number, such as four “J” is a four-of-a-kind.
39. Fourth Street（第四街）:The fourth card distributed to every player.
40. Free Card（自由牌）: It is not necessary to bet for the player who gets this kind of card.
41. Full House（葫芦）: three cards with the same number, and the other two also with the same number, such as A♣A♥A♦9♠ 9♥ , this is a full house.
42. Good Game（好局）: In this kind of Board, there are a lot of players whose cards are worse than yours, so you become a real Favorite.
43. Heads-up（单挑）: It means that there is only one opponent.
The above is only a small part of all sports betting vocabularies. Hope my contribution can help you. I ever translated some, please click this link: https://www.ccjk.com/blog/sharing-some-vocabularies-of-sports-betting-1/ .
However, there are so many vocabularies about sports betting. It will take me too much time to do this job. So, if you have more requirement for sports betting translation, please contact us www.ccjk.com. We can supply first-quality service for you.
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others