CMS is the abbreviation of Management System; it means “Content Management System”. Content management system is the enterprise information construction and e-government to be bestowed favor on newly, is a relatively new market. The domestic industry recognized the final authority Turbo CMS and TRS products. For content management, the industry hasn’t a unified definition, different agencies have different understanding.
Group think content management from the connotations should include the enterprise internal content management, Web content management, e-commerce transactions content management and enterprise external network (Extranet) information sharing content management (such as CRM and SCM etc), Web content management is the current focus, XML is promoting content management development source power.
Merrill Lynch analysts think content management focuses on enterprise employees, enterprise users, partners and suppliers convenient get unstructured information processing. Content management aims to put unstructured information publishing intranets, extranets and ITE to Trading Exchanges), (Internet user can search, to use, analyze and sharing.
Business intelligence system (BI) focused on structured data extraction, and the value of content management is focused on the enterprise internal and external unstructured resources strategic value of extraction.
In a website that the contents need to be updated and volume management, content management system has been a kind of good measure for Enterprise-wide to solve the problems.
A content management system (CMS) can be regarded as dual-hybrid technology which has the functions of website maintenance and document management features. Simultaneously in different regions to add and modify the website content or delete the content has been added, every single content will be uploaded to the website regularly and intergrately, so content management system should be flexible and systematic.
Several basic features of a standard CMS:
1. Completely database-driven Website;
2. News, products or services are completely edited and managed;
3. The theme of the topic can be added by the authors themselves;
4. Fully customizable page layout, including left, center and right regions;
5. Through the browser upload pictures to anywhere of your site;
6. Support multiple formats of documents – including text, graphics, video and audio;
7. Assign different permissions or different website roles for different users – administrator, author, contributors …and so on.
8. Instant tips or e-mail notification system: send reminders or e-mail notifications to the administrators when have content changes.
9. A standard CMS supports the documentation of all archive management, which will help search the desired file in the web quickly and conveniently.
10. At present, most of the CMS has a powerful editing system that allows administrators to completely control the content format
11. Online message management: visitors can view the message and reply
The necessities of CMS:
Any business operators who know the importance of CMS clearly understood that CMS is one of the indispensable tools in website management.
1. If you update your website content very frequent, then you badly need the CMS.
2. CMS can help you to achieve updating the content in a few minutes.
3. When you want to update a website content that probably has 1,000 pages, and these contents are revised by the members in every minute around the world, how do you ensure these contents of consistency and the secrecy?
4. The cost of large and medium-sized website maintenance is a major budget, but a CMS can not only reduce the website maintenance cost, but also can manage the content more effectively.
5. From the perspective of business commerce, the most important factor is – you will have a global scope website management team. CMS will be the necessary tool that helps you realize website content management in global scope.
What kind of content management system we provide you?
Each customer and project is unique of its own; they need a customized content management system solution. CCJK specially offer flexible and extensible applications for customers to satisfy their specific requirements. The main features of CMS we provide are:
1. Integrated the content editor which is wysiwyg
2. Convenient as well as efficient content search and management
3. Integrated multi-role (or privilege) management
4. Powerful multimedia management