Spoken English NO. 2

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选…

Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判

Enter into negotiation

交涉

Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈

Talks at working level

对口会谈

Counterpart talks

议程项目

Items on the agenda

小组讨论

Panel discussion

同有关单位磋商

Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

一轮会谈

One round of talks

谅解备忘录

Memorandum of understanding

现在开会。

I declare the meeting open.

请…发言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢!

That’s all for my presentation. thank you.

我先说这么多。

So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。

That’s all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interruption but

我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

纠缠这个问题。

Entangle this issue.

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluslinkedinmail

Need a translation service?

Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly

Words translated by CCJK

146,096,379

Our Client Satisfaction

Rating for previous quarterr

4.00

Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others

Copyright © CCJK Technologies Co., Ltd. 2000-2017. All rights reserved.
TOP