Translation of “Available” in Medical Field
The basic meaning of “Available” is: 可用的,可得到的,有效的. It is always used as predicative in a sentence. Now let us see some translations about it.
1) This drug is available for both oral and parenteral administration.
2) A doctor has a wide range of therapeutic measures available to him.
3) The serum is available to the general public now.
1) No assessment of the patient condition is available before the clinical
experiment is over.
2) Only now are data on sociaoeconomic status and cancer incidence becoming available from the Third National Cancer Survey.
1) This drug is available either in liquid or in lyophilized form.
2) Dipaxin is available in 5mg. scored tablets in bottle of 100.
3) The polymyxin B sulphate is available as a freeze-dried powder freely
soluble in saline solution in vial containing 500,000 units potency.
Read Also: Principles of Medical Translation (1): Faithfulness to Medical Content and Cohesiveness to Medical Style
1) The cost of prevention medicine keeps it from being widely applied, yet
available statistics justify the validity of preventive efforts in certain
2) Although presently available therapeutic interventions are, as a rule,
successful in suppressing isolated, acute episodes of VT (ventricular
tachycardia), long range suppression of ventricular ectopic arrhythmias is
The tablets are available for the prevention of anginal attack.
Are you looking for Medical Industry Translation? We are here for your assistance.
If the doctor had been available, the child would not have died.
1) Drugs to deal with such a crisis should always be available during the
injection of myodil.
2) Laboratory facilities must be available to perform such tests.
Take a look at how we helped our client by localizing their project for Life Sciences Industry. Click here to read the complete case study
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others