Let's work together to make CCJK community become a more effective workfroce
(1) CCJK Community Climate and Culture
How does the CCJKer feel about CCJK Community based on observable practices and their perceptions?
Climate: open organization chart; how ccjker feel about working in CCJK
Management style of CCJK Community;
All ccjker are encouraged to take risks for giving full potential of them?
Culture: values and beliefs shared by all CCJKers; interactions between all CCJKers within the ccjk Community as well as with customers and vendors; workplace atmosphere; the way newcomers are integrated into how we do things around here.
(2) How’s the implication role of CCJKer Committee in the CCJK Community?
1. CCJKer relations can be seen primarily as a skill-set or a philosophy;
2. the emphasis of ccjker relations continues to the relationship with individual ccjker;
3. Focus on the CCJKer’s voice , CCJKer’s involvement, commitment and engagement;
4. There is a psychological contract between the ccjk and the ccjker.
(3) What important function role does the CCJKer Committee shall uphold?
CCJKer Engagement is described as a combination of commitment and CCJKer’s characteristic valued in CCJK Community.
All engagement programs includes ；
1． Employee involvement （or ccjker voice）
1.1 Suggestion box, mail
1.2 Delegating authority
1.3 Task Force
1.4 Safety Committee; ccjker committee;
1.5 Work Team;
1.6 Virtual Work Team;
1.7 CCJKer Performance-management Committees
1.8. Self-directed work team
2． Team working (or a model of direct employee participation in decision-making)
3． Work-life balance
4． The model focuses on the implementation of HR practices by line managers, and on employees’ ability, motivation and opportunity to practice discretionary behavior
(4) The communication mechanism in CCJK Community
1. All-hands meetings;
2. A-B talking
3. Open-door policy
4. Walking around (observing ccjker’s progress and listen to their concerns and ideas)
5. Department staff meetings
6. Brown-bag lunches
9. Intranet(employee handbook)
10. Managing workplace conflict
The ability to manage conflict remains emphasis on formal discipline and grievance procedures, towards more of a ‘win-win’ approach consistent with the philosophy of HR management.
1. Positive Discipline
2. Categories of Employee Misconduct
Absenteeism; Dress code violation, smoking rule violation, incompetence, safety rule violation, sleeping on the job, horseplay, tardiness
Serious violations: drug use at work, theft, dishonesty, physical assault upon a supervisor, sabotage of company operations;
A more engaged and dynamic ccjker workforce will be shaped in the near future as long as we——–the ccjker, are really regarded ourselves as the true home master of CCJK Community; we do believe that day will come true by our dedicated contribution to this organization.
Any comments or feedbacks about the articles, pls. directly send to this mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Thanks for your reading and suggestions.
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others