The client looked for Korean to English translation
vendors who can provide them with excellent quality translations. Most of their clientele are researchers who belong to universities and the documents for translation are mainly academic and research oriented. This requires a high level of native English proficiency as well as subject-area expertise.
The candidate translators must comply with the following qualifications:
• An understanding and knowledge of technical terminology as expressed in Korean as well as in English. Proficiency in Korean and English is an essential skill for this account.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Korean to English and English to Korean translation
• Technical expertise /an advanced degree in any of the following fields: medicine, the life sciences, engineering, and the physical sciences.
• Natural flow and tone of the target languages have to be followed. It means the Paper nature and style must be well preserved in the target language.
• Relevant certification or training, e.g., MA in translation studies is preferred.
• Good time management skills, the project is required to be completed with tight deadlines.
Read Also: The matters needing attention of Korean Language translation
This is a stable client who has quite smooth workload across the whole year. Anyhow, the client has quite high-end quality requirement which will need translator and PM to invest more efforts in meeting the client expectation. On selection of the qualified Korean to English translators, our RM identified several candidates that perform a specific test.
The evaluation of the test will not only be based on adequacy to Premium linguistic quality metrics. It will particularly focus on how the very specific terminology and scientific knowledge involved in the research has been conveyed during translation – most importantly, how the translators manage to reconcile this style with the target language particularities and accuracy conventions.
After this process getting done, we strictly performed TEP working process for every paper to ensure the top quality. A quality-sensitive translation company’s work does not finish when the actual translation is delivered.
An interactive amendment based on your feedback guarantees client satisfaction and long term benefits. CCJK endeavors to maintain the highest level of quality for publishing.
Take a look at how we helped our client by localizing their project for Korean language. Click here
to read the complete case study
The Client dedicated to offers specialist medical and academic communications, publication support, and training services to individuals and corporations across the science spectrum such as energy engineering, academia, publishing, and pharmaceuticals, serving more than 43,000 partners across 107 countries.
Founded in 2000 and born for Internet, CCJK is a highly trusted professional e-Services company supported by more than 2,000 talented linguists, engineers, designers and programmers who work as a super organized team. From language translation, desktop publishing, graphic design, software localization, website development, SEO, user guide to corporate eLearning, we provide one stop solution to help client gain competitive edge. We rely on streamlined and sophisticated process to ensure fast and quality delivery. By trusting CCJK’s one stop solution, you need only focus on your core business, win market share and maximize your profit in simplest and soonest way. If you have any Korean to English translation projects that need our help, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.