About the project:
Capita Translation andInterpreting wanted to proofread itsTASK643876 from English to Japanese. CCJK team made a careful analysis and assigned the project to our relevant translators.
The services including:
English to Japanese proofreading
Our solution for language proofreading:
1. All proofreading tasks were finished by native proofreaders with abundant experience. There are more than 40,000 words to be proofread. According to the QA report, there were lots of mistakes regarding grammar, punctuation marks, etc.
2. Without taking any trial test, the client assigned the project to CCJK team. With the help of over 2,000 linguistics in CCJK database, the projects were assigned to CCJK outsourcing foreign proofreaders immediately.
3. CCJK team passed the relevant job requirements to the dedicated translators and guaranteed that the proofreaders were well noted of the requirements. CCJK team completed the translation within 5 working days.
4. Thanks to our strict TEP procedures namely from translation, editing and proofreading. the files were well proofread. The client said the score judged their CAT team was 84, while their passing score need to be at least 85.
5. So CCJK team should make the changes per the client’s request. CCJK proofreaders thought over and over regarding the client’s comments. Finally, the clients were satisfied with the our proofread files.
Capita Translation and Interpreting is a whole new offering from The Capita Group. Following the acquisition of Applied Language Solutions by Capita in December 2011, there has been a programme of restructuring and change behind the scenes.
This rebranding to Capita Translation and Interpreting is the latest step towards further integration with Capita. Within the public and private sectors there is increasing demand for multilingual communications, driven by many contributing factors; from businesses branching out into new overseas markets, to public sector organisations reaching out to stakeholders and service users within diverse communities.
Capita can support new customers and existing clients with a wide range of services, built on an evolving mix of time-tested translation methods and innovative technology, such as custom-built Machine Translation engines.
Capita provides language services to frontline staff within the health, justice and central government sectors, and can supply interpreters for face to face assignments or over the phone interpreting. We are also harnessing a growing network of linguists to take on document translation projects for public sector organisations.
The resources we supply help frontline staff work more efficiently and effectively, while allowing departments across the public sector to save money.Capita Translation & Interpreting, a trading name of Applied Language Solutions Ltd.
Registered company 5122429 at registered office 17 Rochester Row, London SW1P 1QT. VAT number GB 618184140
Founded in 2000 and born for Internet, CCJK is a highly trusted professional e-Services company supported by more than 2,000 talented linguists, engineers, designers and programmers who work as a super organized team. From language translation, desktop publishing, graphic design, software localization, website development, SEO, user guide to corporate eLearning, we provide one stop solution to help client gain competitive edge. We rely on streamlined and sophisticated process to ensure fast and quality delivery. By trusting CCJK’s one stop solution, you need only focus on your core business, win market share and maximize your profit in simplest and soonest way.