Successful Case Study – Test TranslationOne of our client requested free test translation for a large potential project from English to Simplified Chinese for about 100,000 words. Source file was MS Word. Delivery formats were clean and unclean files. CAT Tool should be Trados. Delivery time was two business days. Translation with high quality was the most important requirement from client. Our solution:
- Account Manager applied to offer two different versions for the test according to client’s high quality requirement.
- Resource Manager Chose two different test translation teams (translators who were most suitable and with profound industry knowledge, senior editors who were familiar with the industry and senior proofreaders) according to the contents.
- Project Manager assigned the test translation to related translators chose by Resource Manager.
- After receiving translated file, Project Manager handled QA with QA tools and then sent the file to editors.
- File after editing was sent to proofreader.
- File after proofreading with tracking was sent to the first translator to confirm.
- Project Manager handled QA for format editing, number, punctuations etc again.
- Account Manager checked all the things before delivery and then delivered OK files to client.
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Request a call or contact us
Call ccjk.support for professional assistance
Click Here to leave us a message and be as detailed as possible.
We are Certified
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others