Sinhala Language TranslationGet know about Sinhala/Sinhalese Sinhala/Sinhalese, belongs to the Indo-Aryan group of the Indo-European language family. It is the language used by Singhalese people in Sri Lanka and also the main official language in Sri Lanka. There are more than 13,000,000 people, mostly living in Sri Lanka, speaking this language, accounting for 0.3% of the world population. Moreover, there are also people living in the Emirates, Canada, Maldives, Singapore and Thailand speaks Sinhala. There are big difference between oral Sinhala and written Sinhala. Need for Sinhala Translations According to the above statistics, there are millions of people around the world who use Sinhala. If it just happens that you want to expand your business in these countries, such as building a factory, selling new products, training local employees and so on, you must use the local language to support you in making all these matters go smoothly and without communication obstacles and to maximize your global strategy. Translation Company with One-stop Service As a professional translation company with a long history, CCJK is committed to providing you with the highest quality Sinhala translations at competitive prices and with timely delivery. We have full quality control procedures and below are our advantages:
- Reliable Sinhala translators We have resource experts who are mainly in charge of recruiting, selecting and evaluating Sinhala translators. After several years’ effort, we got many reliable, experienced Sinhala translators, who are all native and active, so that we can reach them on line whenever you need Sinhala translations.
- Experienced, professional project managers, dedicated to your work, who will make sure you get the right translation, adapted to meet the local culture and custom.
- We only assign specialist documents to those translators who have proven experience with the required area of expertise.
- We strictly follow your instructions, always!
- We create glossaries, project guidelines and checklists; these assets will help to keep your translations consistent and in the same style.
- Stringent TEP flow implemented T: native Sinhala translators with relevant background related to the document to do the translation process E: senior editors to edit the files to ensure correct and accurate translations P: proofreader to proofread the file to ensure elimination of any low-grade errors, such as misspelling, typos, missing translations, and also format issues.
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others