SAP EN - 10 Asian Languages Case Study
About The Project
The service is
- Translation into ZF,ZH,HI,IN,MA,JA,KO,TA,TH,VI for SAP
|Project 7438||Please replace the given English phrase in column E by the translation.|
|Project 5116||First of all, find the correct line for your working language. e.g. Norwegian in line 9.Then please check the given translation in comparison with the English source and insert the correct phrase into column F, even though no change was necessary. Please comment in column G on your decision.|
|Project 4893||Please transfer the language names (column E) to the spelling in the native language (column F).|
|Project 5005||Please replace the given English phrase in column G by the translation.|
- Read carefully the client's note, follow the client's notes to assign the jobs to the corresponding translators
- Reliable resources are very important. We should have at least 1-2 usual translators of each language for SAP, as the timeline is very tight, we need the translator's soonest response and delivery to meet the deadline; if 1 of the translators is not available, we contact the second translator (so is feasible for other languages) to make sure all languages are smoothly assigned and accepted by the translators at the first place.
- Also, as a PM, I should grasp the client's requirements, such as, replacing English column with target languages (not bilingual), rename the file name, pay attention to the LC and SAP abbreviations for each language, and classify the files for each language as is required by the client.
- I should check the translator's progress on translation, and check their translation quality briefly before delivery. Sometimes we got feedback from the client regarding questions in certain language, and I should check them with corresponding language translators and send back the soonest solutions to the client to make the client satisfied. So after-sale service is also very important.
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, with locations in more than 130 countries, SAP AG is the world leader in enterprise software and software-related services with 40-year history of innovation – and access late-breaking company news, financial and investor information, career opportunities, and more.
ABOUT CCJKFounded in 2000 and born for Internet, CCJK is a highly trusted professional e-Services company supported by more than 2,000 talented linguists, engineers, designers and programmers who work as a super organized team. From language translation, desktop publishing, graphic design, software localization, website development, SEO, user guide to corporate eLearning, we provide one stop solution to help client gain competitive edge. We rely on streamlined and sophisticated process to ensure fast and quality delivery. By trusting CCJK’s one stop solution, you need only focus on your core business, win market share and maximize your profit in simplest and soonest way. If you have any translation inquiries, please feel free to contact Jolie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Request a call or contact us
Call ccjk.support for professional assistance
Click Here to leave us a message and be as detailed as possible.
We are Certified
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others