Medical Products Localization Case Study
About the project
We have got a localization project from a reputable medical client. The target language is Simplified and Traditional Chinese. As the text is quite specialized (It’s regard to diabetes blood glucose monitoring meters and test strips), the client wants us to use well specialized translators – with proper medical and technical expertise. Therefore it is very important to impress them to get further jobs.
- The project has been prepared based on paragraph segmentation, so we must check by Concordance search if particular parts have not been translated already as a part of another paragraphs in the past.
- Use translated segments as well as whole TM for reference to assure consistency.
- Any words with all caps should not be translated as well the texts in red font color.
- Follow country unit upgrade guidelines. There should be no double spaces between words and sentences.
- There must be no hidden carriage returns in the files.
- The translated files must contain the same total number of rows as the English source file. No rows can be deleted or added.
- Run spellchecker as well as QA checker verifiers by F7 and F8 before delivery.
- Deliver segments after translation and review with status Translation Approved. Return package *sdlrpx is required for the final delivery.
- In case of any questions during project, we shall record them into the offered Query Report and send the client that file by e-mail without any delay.
- To ensure the translation is linguistically accurate and the terminologies are conveyed in a proper way, CCJK selected native translator resources who have medical master degree to work on this localization project. We added an independent review for the translated texts.
- As the client is very demanding for the translation quality, CCJK project managers guided the translators through all stages of working process. PM will also draft out the detailed instructions and medical translate style for translators.
- Since there has a list of product names as well as Caps and red words should not to be translated, we added them into term base to follow.
- CCJK strictly followed the client’s specific guidelines and made timely delivery.
With 12 yeas growth and development, CCJK provides a wide range of Localization/Translation and Graphic/Web Design services to help organizations expand their businesses internationally into every corner of the world. With a dedicated team of highly qualified and disciplined professionals who are equipped with cutting-edge techniques, our mission is to arrange and optimize adequate resources to deliver the best quality in the most reasonable lead time. We cherish quality as much as efficiency and never sacrifice these values by accepting unrealistic projects or deadlines. Quality and customer satisfaction are our main priorities! If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Chelsea at email@example.com
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Request a call or contact us
Call ccjk.support for professional assistance
Click Here to leave us a message and be as detailed as possible.
We are Certified
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others