- InDesign 1.0 (codenamed Shuksan, then K2): August 31, 1999.
- InDesign 1.0J (codenamed Hotaka): Japanese support
- InDesign 1.5 (codenamed Sherpa): April 2001.
- InDesign 2.0 (codenamed Annapurna): January 2002 (just days before QuarkXPress 5). First version to support Mac OS X and native transparencies & drop shadows.
- InDesign CS (codenamed Dragontail) and InDesign CS Page Maker Edition (3.0): October 2003.
- InDesign CS2 (4.0) (codenamed Firedrake): shipped in May 2005.
- InDesign Server (codenamed Bishop): released October 2005
- InDesign CS3 (5.0) (codenamed Cobalt): April 2007. First Universal binary versions to natively support Intel-based Macs, Regular expression, Table styles, new interface
- InDesign CS3 Server (codenamed Xenon): released May 2007
- InDesign CS4 (6.0) (codenamed Basil): Introduced September 23, shipped in October 2008.
- InDesign CS4 Server (codenamed Thyme)
- InDesign CS5 (7.0) (codenamed Rocket) released April 2010
- InDesign CS5.5 (7.5) (codenamed Odin) released April 2011
- InDesign CS6 released 23. April 2012
Copyright © CCJK Technologies Co., Ltd. 2000-2017. All rights reserved.