Multiterm is probably the most powerful terminology tool there is, it is also, unfortunately, probably the most complex, under-used, and misunderstood tool.
The purpose of our Multiterm training is to help you unlock the power of this software. As with all our localisation training our Multiterm training can be customised to your exact needs and delivered at your offices or on-line.
Our instructors have many years of Multiterm training, installation and support experience.They have helped literally hundreds of corporate in-house translation departments, translation companies, and individual freelance implement and use Multiterm.
MultiTerm Training is available in English, German, French and Dutch.
MultiTerm Training elements might include:
MultiTerm Training for new users.
* Searching in MultiTerm
* Creating and editing term entries
* Simple searches using filters
* Creating a new termbase
* Converting your own dictionaries to MultiTerm
* The interface with Microsoft Word
MultiTerm Training for advanced users
* Using MultiTerm on a network
* Implementing MultiTerm
* Designing termbases
* Roles, multiple users, and access rights
* Interfacing MultiTerm with Word, Excel and TRADOS Workbench and TagEditor
* exchanging termbases with external users (covers mdb/XML+XDT)
What is MultiTerm? Professional translation requires correct terminology. MultiTerm is a SDL’s industry leading database system created to store terminology in one or more languages. You can link definitions, pictures etc. to your terms. If you have built up a terminology database in MultiTerm, it automatically searches for known terminology while you translate using Translators Workbench.