Workforce Planning and Employment
1. Employee handbook revise, ensure WPE polices are compliant with laws and regulations;
2. Identify workforce requirements ( corporate restructure, M&A activity, workforce expansion or reduction ).
3. Job analysis to create job descriptions; identify job competencies.
4. Identify and documenting essential job functions for positions.
5. Establish hiring criteria based on job descriptions and required competencies.
6. SWOT analysis, environmental scan, demographic scan.
7. Assess skill sets of internal workforce and external labor market to determine the availability of qualified candidates, third-party vendors as appropriate.
8. Identify internal and external recruitment sources (employee referrals, online job boards, resume banks, implement selected recruitment methods).
9. Evaluate recruitment methods and sources for effective (return on investment, cost per hire, time to fill).
10. Developstrategies to brand/market the organization to potential qualified applicants.
11. Developand implementing selection procedures, including applicant tracking, interviewing, testing, reference and background checking ,drug screening.
12. Develop and extending employment offers , conduct negotiations as necessary.
13 .Administer post-off employment activities ( execute employment agreements, complete 1-9 verification forms, coordinate relocations, schedule physical exams).
14. Develop , implement and evaluate orientation processes for new hires, rehires and transfers.
15. Develop, implement and evaluate retention strategies and practices.
16 .Develop, implement and evaluate succession planning process.
17.. Develop and implement the organization exit process for both voluntary and involuntary terminations, including planning for reduction in force.
18. Develop implement and evaluate AAP as required.
19. Come out with a workforce planning and employment of the employee handbook.
Human Resources Development
1. Human Resource development programs are compliant with laws and regulations.
2. Identify and establish priorities regarding HR development Activities.
3. Develop and select and implement employee training programs ( leadership skills, harassment prevention, computer skills, ) includes training design and methods for obtaining feedback from training ( survey, pre and post-testing).
4.Evaluate effectiveness of employee training programs through the use of metrics( participant surveys, pre and post testing).
5.Develop, implement and evaluate talent management program ( assess talent, developing talent, place high potential employees ).
6.Develop /select and evaluate performance appraisal process ( instruments, ranking and rating scales, relationship to compensation , frequency ).
7.Implementing training programs for performance evaluators.
8.Develop, implement and evaluate performance management programs and procedures ( goal-setting, job rotations, promotions and demotions ).
9.Develop, select, implement and evaluate programs ( flexible work arrangements, diversity, initiatives, repatriation ) to meet the unique needs of employees.
1.Ensure that the compensations and benefits programs are compliant with laws and regulations.
2.Develop, implement and evaluate compensation policies/programs and pay structures based on internal equity and external market conditions that support CCJK’ strategic goals, objectives and values.
3.Administer payroll functions ( new hires, deductions, adjustment, terminations ).
4.Conduct benefits programs needs assessments ( benchmarking, employee survey ).
5.Develop ,select ,implement and evaluate benefit programs support strategic goals ( health and welfare, exit, stock purchase, wellness, employee assistance, team activities , time off ).
6.Communicate and train the workforce in the compensation and benefits program and policies ( self-services technologies ).
7.Develop/ select , implement / administer and evaluate executive compensation programs ( stock purchase, stock options, incentive, bonus, supplemental plans ).
8.Develop , implement , administer and evaluate expatriate and foreign national compensation and benefits program.
Employee and Labor Relations
1. Ensure that the employee and labor relations activities are complaint with laws and regulations.
2. Assess organizational climate by obtaining employee input ( focus groups, employee surveys , staff meeting ).
3. Implement organizational change activities in response to employee feedback.
4. Develop employee relations programs (awards, recognition, discounts, special events ) that promote a positive organizational culture.
5. Evaluate the employee relations programs effectiveness through the use of metrics ( exit interviews, employee surveys ).
6. Establish workplace policies and procedures ( dress code, attendance, computer use) and monitor their application and enforcement to ensure consistency.
7. Develop, administer and evaluate grievance/dispute resolution and performance improvement policies and procedures.
8. Resolve employee complaints filed with laws and regulations, ( legal counsel, mediation/attribution specialists and investigators ).
9.Develop and direct proactive employee relations strategies for remaining employees.
10.Participate in collecting bargaining activities with job applicants, contracting negotiations.
Workforce Planning and Employment
Search Our Blog
Words translated by CCJK
Request a call or contact us
We are Certified
I will use CCJK Technologies in the future and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for language translation services.
The first proofs were the final documents. We had no changes. This is our 2nd time using this vendor and we will use again. Thanks!
Very satisfied. It was a pleasure to work with CCJK team. Very professional, responsive, easy to communicate, did accommodate all request. T …
We are working with CCJK for some time now and are very satisfied with the quality of the translations and the fast service.
Great experience all around. Very good work and service. I would highly recommend them.