Make a good preparation for global talent acquisition and mobility
To make a successful global talent acquisition and mobility
As a global talent acquisition provider, CCJK Technologies has an experience of more than 10 years in the translation and localization industry.
The Human Resource Management Committee (HRMC) of CCJK Technologies provides a basic introduction of the responsibilities and skills for the future Human Resource Professionals.
Now, let’s get to a basic understanding of what the global talent acquisition and mobility shall really need to do?
The Job Content
Developing, implementing and evaluating the organization’s staffing strategies to support organizational objectives, full consideration of the cultural and contextual factors of the talents’, therefore, you need to take full advantage of your employer brand, make a full analysis of the job role and cost budgets, give a full consideration and optimization of the process of the recruitment, hiring, preparation and global mobility of candidate employees to meet your organization’s needs.
As the talent recruiter, you main responsibilities are includes:
1. Considering your talent acquisition and mobility polices , practices and programs are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations in the local labor market;
2. Ensuring that your talent acquisition approaches in alignment with your really business requirements, a key competency indexes is in particular important for candidate final recruitment;
3. Utilizing the employer branding to attract talent is a good choice and it becomes more and more effective in today’s talent acquisition competition.
4. Evaluating sources of global talent, through personal networks, SNS, Job boards, such as face book, QQ friend finder, or twitter, LinkedIn etc.
5. Develop a global staffing plan, remember, that needs a good collaboration with leadership and line management.
6. Develop, implement and evaluate pre- and post-hire policies and procedures (e.g., selection criteria/tools, employment/ secondment agreements, background checks, medical evaluation) that are culturally and contextually appropriate.
7. Create position descriptions that define job-specific responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities
8. Develop, implement and evaluate orientation/induction processes that are culturally relevant and aligned with organizational strategy.
9. Provide consultation to potential global assignees and line management on terms and conditions of assignment, planning and expectation-setting to enable a successful relocation/ assignment.
10. Monitor staffing metrics (e.g., cost-per-hire, quality of hire, retention, return on investment) to evaluate results against global staffing plan.
11. Comply with required immigration regulations (e.g., visas, work permits).
12. Coordinate relocation and support services for international assignments (e.g., shipment, storage, home/host housing, property management, destination services, schooling and educational counseling, spouse/partner career assistance, etc
13. Establish and maintain ongoing communication practices with assignees, local management and home-country management.
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
We are Certified
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others