Ⅰ.CCJK Tigrinya Translation
CCJK provides professional, high quality translations by certified and experienced translators from and to Tigrinya at low costs. We aim to help you enjoy a smooth and booming development in new markets.
ⅰ.CCJK Tigrinya Translators
Our translators Specialist industry scope contains:
Automotive Translation Government Translation
Energy & Power Translation Finance Translation
Telecommunications Translation Medical Translation
Legal Translation Tourism Translation
ⅱ.CCJK Tigrinya Translation Tools
Trados, Catalyst, Passolo, Wordfast, UltraEdit etc.
ⅲ.CCJK Tigrinya Translation Quality Procedures
We work within strict query procedures and will take additional quality controls. All of CCJK Tigrinya translators are selected based on their experience and expertise.
Ⅱ.CCJK Tigrinya Website Localization
Why you need to localize your websites into other languages?
First let’s look at a few statistics:
• Web users are four times more likely to purchase from a site that communicates in the customer’s language (www.idc.com).
• Over 100 million people access the Internet in a language other than your language and there will surely be more and more potential netizens in a few years.
• Over 50% of Web Users speak a native language other than English and there are more web users speak a different language from yours.
• Visitors stay for twice as long (Site stickiness is doubled), if a website is in their own language (Forrester Research).
Why you need to localize your websites into Tigrinya ?
• Its Wide Usage: In Ethiopia, Tigrinya is the third most spoken language, after Amharic and Oromo, while in Eritrea, Tigrinya is by far the most spoken language
• Its Unique Grammar：Tigrinya grammar is unique within ES in several ways: The gerundive form is used for past tense, as well as for the linking function; There is a definite article, related (as in English) to the demonstrative adjective meaning ‘that’; Tigrinya has an unusually complex tense/aspect system, with many nuances achieved using combinations of the three basic tense/aspect forms (perfect, imperfect, gerundive) and various auxiliary verbs including the copula, the verb of existence and the verbs. Tigrinya has compound prepositions corresponding to the preposition-postposition compounds found in Amharic.
Ⅲ.Publishing Tigrinya Translations
CCJK can accept all file types and deliver ready to publish files where required. Translated data can be designed for both on-line and off-line publishing utilizing SGML, XML and PDF formats.
CCJK also support most commercial authoring and design applications on both PC and Macintosh platforms including but not limited to:
Microsoft Word Corel Draw Adobe Acrobat Corel Ventura
Adobe FrameMaker Macromedia Dreamweaver Macromedia Flash
Adobe Illustrator Adobe PageMaker Adobe Photoshop
For a translation quote, to place an order or request more information about CCJK’s Tigrinya translation, contact us:
China Office CCJK Technologies Co., Ltd.
Rm 902, JiaDa Building, No. 5 SongPingShan Road, High-Tech Industrial Park (N),
Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518057 China
CCJK Technologies Co., Limited.
Rooms 1318-20, 13/F, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road, Mong-kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong