CCJK Dzongkha Language Translation
Ⅰ.CCJK Dzongkha Translation
CCJK provides professional, high quality translations by certified and experienced translators from and to Dzongkha at low costs. We aim to help you enjoy a smooth and booming development in new markets.
ⅰ.CCJK Dzongkha Translators
Our translators Specialist industry scope contains:
Automotive Translation Government Translation
Energy & Power Translation Finance Translation
Telecommunications Translation Medical Translation
Legal Translation Tourism Translation
ⅱ.CCJK Dzongkha Translation Tools
Trados, Catalyst, Passolo, Wordfast, UltraEdit etc.
ⅲ.CCJK Dzongkha Translation Quality Procedures
We work within strict query procedures and will take additional quality controls. All of CCJK Dzongkha translators are selected based on their experience and expertise.
Ⅱ.CCJK Dzongkha Website Localization
Why you need to localize your websites into other languages?
First let's look at a few statistics:
• Web users are four times more likely to purchase from a site that communicates in the customer's language (www.idc.com).
• Over 100 million people access the Internet in a language other than your language and there will surely be more and more potential netizens in a few years.
• Over 50% of Web Users speak a native language other than English and there are more web users speak a different language from yours.
• Visitors stay for twice as long (Site stickiness is doubled), if a website is in their own language (Forrester Research).
Why you need to localize your websites into Dzongkha?
• Its Wide Usage: Dzongkha and its dialects are the native tongue of eight southern districts of Bhutan.There are also some speakers found near the Indian town of Kalimpong, once part of Bhutan but now in West Bengal; Dzongkha study is mandatory in all schools in Bhutan. In all, Dzongkha is spoken by 171,000 as first language and by about 470,000 as second language.
• Its Unique Writing：Dzongkha is usually written in Bhutanese forms of the Tibetan script and Dzongkha books are typically printed using Ucan fonts like those to print the Tibetan abugida.
Ⅲ.Publishing Dzongkha Translations
CCJK can accept all file types and deliver ready to publish files where required. Translated data can be designed for both on-line and off-line publishing utilizing SGML, XML and PDF formats.
CCJK also support most commercial authoring and design applications on both PC and Macintosh platforms including but not limited to:
Microsoft Word Corel Draw Adobe Acrobat Corel Ventura
Adobe FrameMaker Macromedia Dreamweaver Macromedia Flash
Adobe Illustrator Adobe PageMaker Adobe Photoshop
For a translation quote, to place an order or request more information about CCJK's Dzongkha translation, contact us:
China Office CCJK Technologies Co., Ltd.
Rm 902, JiaDa Building, No. 5 SongPingShan Road, High-Tech Industrial Park (N),
Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518057 China
CCJK Technologies Co., Limited.
Rooms 1318-20, 13/F, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road, Mong-kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Need a translation service?
Please enter your personal details and we will contact you shortly
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
We are Certified
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others