About the project:
The client picked CCJK to work on a logistic website localization project. The client provided the English website template for us to translate into Chinese. The translatable texts including service descriptions, pricing, company history and lots of technical terms in logistic field.
1. CCJK powered by more than 40 in-House Chinese translators. All our linguists are required to have relevant academic qualifications, and must undergo a severer professional language testing before working with us.
2. Our PM assigned the job to the translator who has 5 years of experience in transportation and logistics translation. We only use the suitable translator for a project in the certain field. During translation, the translator referred to the technical vocabulary in our logistic term base. We clearly knew that linguistic accuracy and technical precision are paramount
3. We strictly followed the client instructions and put the Chinese translation under English text paragraph by paragraph, in this way, the client’s engineer can easily copy and paste the Chinese translation on the new website.
4. The goal for website localization is to make sure that all localized content read like the writing was completed by a native speaker in the target market. It will improve user experience during visit the website.
5. When translations get done, the client launched his Chinese website online. Our QA specialists checked the Chinese website carefully and helped the client to correct several typesetting and line break errors.
Thank you for your translation and the detailed proofreading. You have helped me very much with this project! I’m very glad i picked you to work on it! Hopefully when business starts we can do a lot more work together.
The client backed by commerce technology giants EBay and Newell-Rubbermaid. They provides outsourced, global order fulfillment, warehousing and shipping services for online e-commerce merchants. With the market’s first multi-warehouse distribution platform available to companies both big and small, the client’s company is powering the growth of e-commerce companies around the world.
Founded in 2000 and born for Internet, CCJK is a highly trusted professional e-Services company supported by more than 2,000 talented linguists, engineers, designers and programmers who work as a super organized team. From language translation, desktop publishing, graphic design, software localization, website development, SEO, user guide to corporate eLearning, we provide one stop solution to help client gain competitive edge. We rely on streamlined and sophisticated process to ensure fast and quality delivery. By trusting CCJK’s one stop solution, you need only focus on your core business, win market share and maximize your profit in simplest and soonest way.