About translationBrief introduction of translation procedure and process Under normal conditions, the procedure of translation should include the preparation of background data and the actual translation. It is very helpful to study the background information and the source text before the actual translation so that the problems related to understanding could be solved easily. The actual translation procedure can be concluded as follows:
- Quick translation that is focused on text. Try to be readable and flow well
- Let the target text alone if time permitted before revising and improving the translation because we often fully influenced by the original translation and cannot see any mistake we have made. We can get a refreshing understanding even after a few hours.
- Check the target text seriously especially emphasizing the wording accuracy, coherence, omission and consistency of the key words.
- Check if there are any errors relating to spelling, punctuation, format and so on.
- Send to editor for editing
- DTP if needed
Words translated by CCJK146,096,379
Request a call or contact us
Call ccjk.support for professional assistance
Click Here to leave us a message and be as detailed as possible.
We are Certified
Over 95% of our clients recommend our language services to others